The Gauteng Growth & Development Agency (GGDA) came into existence on the 01st June 2012, as part of the reconfiguration of Gauteng provincial agencies. The Gauteng Economic Development Agency (GEDA) and Blue IQ Investment Holdings have merged to form the Gauteng Growth & Development Agency. The GGDA’s key purpose is to maximise the effect of developing the economy of Gauteng, through support growth of the cooperatives economy, facilitation of trade and investment and increased strategic economic infrastructure.
Our subsidiary companies include the Automotive Industry Development Centre (AIDC), The Innovation Hub (TIH), Gauteng Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) and the Constitution Hill Development Company (ConHill).
The GGDA Services include:
- Project Appraisal: Working with our development finance (DFI) partners to assess a case for proceeding with a project or proposal
- Site Identification and Evaluation: Undertaking the co-ordination, pre-planning and evaluation of sites for our clients and post-investment site visits
- Sector Economic Data Provision: Providing and disseminating market intelligence on sectoral and regional economic data
- Business Permits (with the DTI): Assisting with company registrations and work permits
- Incentives: Facilitating access to national and local government incentives
- Facilitating local & foreign business retention, expansion and after-care services
- Inward and Outward Investment Promotion Missions: Hosting and coordinating inbound foreign and local business delegations and undertaking outbound missions to promote Gauteng as a premier investment destination
Utility Systems are the leaders in smart water management. Established in 2001, the company offers cutting-edge smart digital technology including STS-approved prepaid water metering and have a global customer base.
Our water management devices can be coupled to most pulse output water meters. They convert analogue water meters into smart meters to provide:
- Free basic water
- STS prepayment
- Automated meter reading (AMR)
- Advanced metering infrastructure (AMI)
- Bulk water management
All of our products are designed and manufactured in an ISO 9001: 2015 certified facility. As market leaders, Utility Systems’ success can be attributed to:
- High levels of innovation based on user requirements
- Extensive research and development
- Our dedicated product support and training team
- Commitment to product quality
Zimele Technologies specialises in Utilities Billing and Invoicing, including Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) solutions implementations. Zimele Technologies also provides ICT services to support businesses and government institutions.
Established in 2004, Zimele Technologies is a 100% black-owned IT company with head offices in Cape Town. The company originated from a learnership programme, which sought to empower previously disadvantaged individuals by equipping them with marketable business and ICT skills.
Zimele Technologies is a level 1 BBBEE contributor; is ISO compliant; and has obtained a 5-star certification for its compliance to the Occupational Health and Safety Act. The company is a certified SAP Implementation Services and Utilities Partner; and has worked with AMI specialists in Europe to become subject matter experts.VISIT WEBSITE