The Property Buyer Show is the ideal platform for anyone looking to own and invest in property, whether it is your first property or adding to your property portfolio. This offers an ideal platform for estate agents, developers and financial services providers to interact with first-time buyers and property investors in a B2C environment. The innovative exhibition layout walks buyers through the home buying process and introduces you to the brands that will help guide you along your property journey. The First-Time Buyer Thatre and Property Investor Theatre are educational theatre seminars on the expo floor where industry experts provide practical property advice to all visitors.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
- SHOWCASE your brand to over 5 000 property buyers in all of South Africa's major metro's
- PROMOTE new developments, generate leads and sell property
- TAKE PART in a live event with real face-to-face engagement with current and prospective clients
- REINFORCE your brand's position in a competetive market
- TAKE PART in all 3 shows to receive amazing discounts and value adds
- BE PART of a national marketing campaign
The Property Buyer Show is designed to suit all budget types and company profiles.
Whether you are looking to build brand awareness or sustain a brand campaign with audience engagement - The Property Buyer Show has sponsorship packages designed to give you the best possible exposure.
Sponsorship items still available:
- Property Investor Theatre
- Finance Zone
- Property Zone
- Gold Sponsors
- Lounge Sponsors
- Cafe Sponsor
3. BECOME A MEDIA PARTNER
Be part of a national marketing campaign, generate new leads and get additional brand exposure by partnering up with the Property Buyer Show. There are multiple partnership packages available!
- Speak to estate agents, developers, your bank, law firms and more brands that will help guide you along your property journey
- Attend the educational theatre seminars for first-time buyers and property investors
- Learn about the housing market
- Discuss the residential development sectors
- Network with potential business partners
- Direct your company’s sales strategies and be seen as a leader in property