Exhibitions and events play a vital role in your marketing mix: They are dynamic, cost-effective and unique, enabling delegates to engage with your brand making it to "go to" company when conducting business in Africa.
There are various sponsorship items available which can help showcase your brand and be seen as leading the African development sector.
Below are some of the items available, please contact us for bespoke branding packages:
- Headline Partner
- Speaking opportunity in plenary keynote
- Speaking opportunity in plenary
- Registration area
- Chair covers
- Hanging Branding Banners
- Partnership status on all materials
- Private Meeting Suites
- Delegate Bag
- Networking function
- Delegate bag inserts
- Water bottles
- Coffee/tea/refreshment station
- Thought Leadership editorial in Event Show Guide
In order to optimise your participation at the African Real Estate & Infrastructure Summit, you can apply to become a prized sponsor to help secure more contracts, increase your brand awareness, raise your company profile and attract more delegates & visitors to your stand. These packages can also be tailored for you to meet your objectives. Contact us to discuss in more detail.
Benefits of sponsoring:
- Build rapport with government and stakeholders, securing new business ventures.
- Expand your credibility as being the committed brand in accelerating developments in emerging markets.
- Develop and create vital commercial real estate projects by positioning your company to be cost-effective, reliable and innovative.
- Grow the awareness of your business expertise with exclusive networking opportunities.
- Become the recognised supportive partner to drive sustainable investment in and development in Africa.
Benefits of attending:
- Meet over 500 industry professionals over 2 days
- Decrease your travel expenses by meeting with African City Officials in one place
- View and learn from the latest developments relating to Commercial, Industrial, Infrastructure and the Retail sectors
- Understand the flexibility behind each cities master plan and explore commercial opportunities
- Identify specific capital improvement projects and gain access before your competition does